Machinery Dealers National Association Code of Ethics
As an MDNA member, we proudly display their emblem. This emblem identifies dealers who concur with MDNA's high standards of business practice. It is a symbol of integrity and reliability. It also recognizes dealers who have a wide range of technical experience and data to help customers improve their productivity.
The Code of Ethics underwriting this emblem provides that each MDNA member will:
- Carry out the spirit and letter of all agreements and contracts in which he engages.
- Respond to inquiries, advertise, and offer machinery and equipment as accurately as he is able as per:
- Name of Manufacturer
- Serial Number
- Adherence to standard industry terms and definitions
- Honor every option given a prospective buyer
- Advise prospective customers of conditions and circumstances of sale when offering customer-owned machinery and equipment through a brokerage arrangement
- Accept within 30 days from shipment any machinery and equipment sold with return privilege, freight prepaid, for refund of the purchase price if proven mechanically unsatisfactory; or repair at dealer's option