RAPID-AIR FEEDING AND COIL HANDLING EQUIPMENT DELIVERS THE HIGHEST PRODUCTION LEVELS WITH ACCURACY AND DEPENDABILITY
Choose from our vast selection of superior products, models and sizes to solve your production needs.
Over a half century ago, Rapid-Air began as a precision stamping operation. We demanded a superior line of coil feeding and handling equipment to help our business thrive, so we innovated new, better material handling solutions. Today, Rapid-Air products are the choice of leading stamping operations the world over, and the same spirit of reliability and performance is engineered into every component we market.
Accuracy, versatility and dependability.
Rugged Rapid-Air feeding and coil handling equipment is designed and built for precision control at high productivity levels. Our experienced engineers are unsurpassed in supplying the right equipment for your specific application.
Particularly well-suited to precision metal stamping operations, Rapid-Air products can also handle a wide variety of other materials and those hard-to-handle jobs, since the equipment is so well designed and crafted.
When semi-finished or finished parts can’t be subjected to buckling, distortion or scratching, depend on Rapid-Air products to perform with accuracy and dependability.
Lasting performance and value.
You can rely on Rapid-Air for manufacturing expertise, no-compromise materials and quality workmanship known throughout the industry. All the time-proven features and controls essential to peak performance that are often considered extra options are standard on Rapid-Air products. At the same time, we exclude unnecessary frills that get in the way of lasting performance.
Need help designing special applications or developing an integrated system? Our seasoned and skilled engineering staff will work with you to achieve the right solution.
Here’s the bottom line.
When it comes to rugged feeding and coil handling equipment you can count on, select Rapid-Air for time-proven precision performance and dependable service life.
- Air Feed Introduction
- Air Feed Features
- Air Feed Model Selection
- Air Feed Specifications & Dimensions
- Air Feed Options & Accessories
- Air Feed Modifications
- Servo Feed Introduction
- Servo Feed Selection Guide
- Servo Feed Model Selection / Dimensions
- Servo Feed / Straightener Combos
- Servo Feed Options & Accessories
- Tandem Servo Feed Model Selection
- Dual Strip Servo Feed
- Servo Feed Performance Data
- MiniServo Feeds
- Stock Straightener Introduction
- Stock Straightener Platen Feature
- Stock Straightener Model Selection
- Stock Straightener Options & Specials
- Stock Straightener Dimensions
- Power Roll
- Non-Powered Pull Through Straighteners
- Stock Reel Introduction
- 100 Series Stock Reels
- 100 Series Hydraulic Stock Reels
- 1000 Series Single Stock Reel Model Selection / Dimensions
- 1000 Series Single Stock Reels
- 100 Series Dual Swivel Stock Reel Model Selection / Dimensions
- 1000 Series Dual Stock Reel Model Selection / Dimensions
- 100 Series Single Reel with Straightener Model Selection / Dimensions
- 1000 Series Single Reel with Straightener Model Selection
- 100 Series Dual Swivel Stock Reel with Straightener Model Selection
- 1000 Series Single Reel with Straightener - Low Height
- 1000 Series Dual Swivel Stock Reel with Straightener Model Selection
- Rim Drive Payout Reels Model Selection / Dimensions
- Modular Multi-Head Reel Combinations
- Traverse Rewind Reels
- Stock Cutter Introduction
- Stock Cutter Models
- Pivoting Arm Stock Cutters
- Reciprocating Blade Stock Cutters
- Stock Cutter Model Selection / Dimensions
- Cut-To-Length Systems
- Cut-To-Length Machines with Air Feed
- Cut-To-Length Machines with Servo Feed
- Mini-Press Feed Combos
- RS1 & RTB Loop Control Systems
- RTA & RLL46 Loop Control Systems
- Double Lo-Loop Space Saver and Loop Control Model Selection
- Loop Control Standard and Optional Features
- Stock Reel Tilt Bracket Accessory