MILLER PA250M ROBTIC WELDING SYSTEM
Stock ID: #9387
*******please make a note this unit only has 10 hours of on time
$110,000 new cost replacement
this is a mig type system
Frame length (including table rotation) 2870 mm (113")
Frame width 1676 mm (66")
Frame height 2286 mm (90")
Table rotation diameter 1524 mm (60")
Table bolt pattern M12 on 6"x6" @ 18"
from table centerline
Table load height (from floor) 762 mm (30")
Table payload per side 113 kg (250 lb)
Table index method Manual Activation
Maximum fixture/part height (above platen) 1066 mm (42")
Machine weight 1542 kg (3400 lb)
Input voltage (standard) 460 VAC
Number of phases 3
Amperage drawy in one central location.
Manufacturing Flexibility• Working area is up to 20% larger than comparablestandard systems. Accommodates nominal part sizesof 12" x 53", 18" x 45" and 24" x 30".• Fully-welded frame, shipped to you completely pre-wiredand pre-assembled, eliminates assembly time, gettingyou up and running in minutes.• Easy to relocate — simply disconnect the utilities,move to the new location, and reconnect the utilities.• Platen design with a bolt pattern makes it easy toexchange multiple repeatable fi xtures on the samework cell.• Integrated operator control panel and full-color teachpendant offer you full system control, diagnostics, andprogramming capability in one central location.
• Fast installation. Pre-assembled and pre-wired, PerformArc systems are installed quickly, reducing installation costs. Single power/air connections simplify the setup process, minimizing downtime so you can start using your new robotic welding system faster. These advantages are realized on initial installations and future moves — reducing the overall cost of ownership.
• Low total cost of ownership. PerformArc systems require little maintenance. Their rugged construction helps prevent expensive repairs and costly downtime.
• Operator and cell protection. Every PerformArc system includes multiple features to protect operators and equipment — and increase cell uptime.
• Lower risk. Your new PerformArc system is a proven solution that’s backed by 24/7/365 support. Our optional Smart Start program provides your team with the knowledge to make your implementation a success.
• Increase productivity. Let your operators run automated weld cells and they’ll be three times more productive than when they were welding manually.
Our Solutions Include: